Grants Pass, Oregon, Elder Law, Criminal Law and Business Law Attorney Effectively Addressing Your Legal Situation
Providing compassionate legal advice to clients for more than 35 years
Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law represents individuals and businesses in Grants Pass and throughout southern Oregon and northern California in matters of elder law, criminal law and business law & litigation. Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law has more than 35 years of experience securing favorable outcomes for his clients. He offers a compassionate approach to the unique legal challenges faced by seniors and their families, those accused of crimes and business clients. He has a proven track record of efficiently and successfully achieving positive results for his clients, and he works diligently to facilitate settlements and verdicts promptly to secure your peace of mind. For a free initial consultation with trusted legal counsel, call Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law today.
Respectable attorney focused on your individual case
Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law is well-respected in his practice and takes care with each case. He is recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to his:
- Compassion – Robert A. Graham, Jr. treats his clients with compassion in regard to your individual needs. He approaches each case according to your unique situation, and he works to ensure positive results for you and your loved ones or business.
- Effectiveness – He is a dedicated attorney who fully assesses your particular legal matter to develop the best strategy in your interest. He is thorough and efficient in working to achieve your desired outcome.
- Experience – With more than 35 years of experience and more than 100 jury trials and 200 courtroom trials, Robert A. Graham, Jr.’s reputation for consistently effective legal representation stands on firm ground. He is dedicated to upholding that standard for your case.
Working diligently to help clients in various practice areas
Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law represents individuals and businesses in matters involving elder law, criminal law and business law & litigation.
- Elder Law – In elder law, Robert A. Graham, Jr. addresses the unique legal issues that befall seniors. He tackles issues concerning elder abuse, care and rights, trust planning, wills, probate, and guardianship and conservatorship.
- Criminal Law – In criminal law, he represents those who have been accused of crimes including major felonies, homicides, sex crimes, domestic violence, burglary and DUI / DWI.
- Business Law & Litigation – In business law & litigation, he helps business clients in all matters of business law and related litigation including corporate formation, governance, investigations, organizations and contracts.
Contact a skilled Grants Pass, Oregon, attorney today
To schedule a free initial consultation, call Robert A. Graham, Jr. Attorney at Law today at 888-485-6252, or contact the firm online.